Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo 8- and 9-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping • Triple: Kool Stop's most…
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip…
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the…
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors…
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your…
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
• Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v•brake pads • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Green: designed for ceramic coated rims • Dual: combination of…
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
• Long pad with mud plow tip, off-center post helps extend life • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more…
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
- Plastic clip prevents pistons from pressing in while wheel is off of the bike - Fits: Marta, Louise, Clara, Julie
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions. - Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal - Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Type: Replacement…
This simple repair part is vital for getting bikes with side-pull caliper brakes safely back on the road. - 6mm size
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim…
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Road Sport pads feature a quality replaceable pad insert for easy maintenance. - Color: Red - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard