How well your bicycle fits you determines a lot. It can mean the difference between comfort and pain, fast and slow, safe and unsafe. Proper fitting starts with selecting the right size bike frame. We can help you determine the ideal size that would offer you the best match to your body type and riding style.
Each of us has a different body style and this has to be taken into account when fitting a bike. We'll help determine the best position for you on the bike. We won't try to mold you to a pro racer fit, but instead, we'll balance aerodynamics, power, and comfort to give you your ideal position.
We love helping our customers get the right fit. Whether you're buying a new bike or want to fit your current bike better, choose from either of our fit options:
Analyzes and adjusts the following:
- Seat height (for proper leg extension)
- Seat position (for/aft & tilt)
- Knee position (optimize pedal power and avoid knee pain)
- Reach (seat to handlebar distance, or "stretch")
- Handlebar height (balance comfort, power, and aerodynamics)
Includes all elements of the Basic Fit as well as:
- Hand position (brake/shift lever position and handlebar angle)
- Handlebar width/drop (avoid shoulder and back pain)
- Shoes/insoles (accommodate foot width and arch)
- Cleat position/angle (allow for natural motion in hips, knees, ankles)
- Pedal stroke (increase power and improve performance)